Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Setback....ish

Sorry there's been such a gap between posts, but I've been rather preoccupied with family matters. My uncle suffered a bad accident, when he fell from the roof and fractured his back. Thankfully that didn't require surgery, but the danger of paralysis is still there. I sincerely hope he gets a full recovery. The prognosis is good, but he has to take things very, very slowly, and knowing him, that might be a problem.

And I'm very sad to inform that my savings account is back to square one. Let me explain this, though. I just recently discovered, that my aunt was having serious money problems. So bad that even her cats had to eat oat porridge. While that may sound funny, it's really not. So I gave all my japan savings for her, so she can get food and pay some bills...

And since we're moving to another apartment, we had to pay the rent collateral thing (one month's rent, that will be given back to us when we move out). That kinda stretched our financial situation :/



I've been trying to find out if I have any stuff I could sell, but so far no avail. I don't really own that much stuff to be honest. Some dvd's here and there, but those aren't worth much. The prized possession of my collection is the two mass effect 2 figures (Shepard and Tali), which might fetch a few bucks, but I would like to keep them :)

Basically it's a setback after setback, but I'm not gonna let that take me down! We keep going :)




Late edit. I love you Sky!

No comments:

Post a Comment