Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Getting started

So, I have now started a blog. Whoopee :)

This blog will contain stuff from pretty much every aspect of my life, but most likely it will be concentrated on gaming and the desperate struggle to visit Japan. And this is a great chance to brush up my english :)

Why Japan? Well, Japan has been close to my heart for many, many years, and I've always wanted to go there. Sadly, never got the chance. After the recent medical scare I decided that it's time to act. Grab life by the horns, and catch the dreams I've been chasing for. It's time to start saving :)

That trip will also act as our honeymoon (We've been married for almost three years now, and still haven't gotten our honeymoon...), since my wife loves the country too. I want this to be the honeymoon of her dreams. I have no idea how long that will take, but I will not give up. I want this to happen :)

Gaming related, I've started playing Age of Conan. It's....pretty good, though the combat takes a bit to get used to. Dzego will prevail, just you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment